NAAC Accredited with B+ (2.62 CGPA)
At. Dumbarwadi (Otur) Po. Khamundi Tal- Junnar Dist- Pune- 410504
(Approved by AICTE, Recognised by DTE , Affilated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University) Institute Code: MB6150
Quality Policy of IQAC
"We are committed to impart quality technical and management education as per need and expectations of the students."
Vision of IQAC
• "To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level."
Mission of IQAC
• To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
• To be the driving force in enhancing quality to remove deficiencies.
Goals of IQAC
To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement though institutionalization of best practices.
• To take steps for periodic internal academic audit of the teaching learning and research activities of all departments / faculty members and Institutes.
• To collaborate with other academic institutions and agencies for improvement of quality and brand image of the Institution.
• To form a IQAC as per guidelines of IQAC manual designed by NAAC.
• To hold the meetings at regular interval as per the IQAC manual designed by NAAC.
• IQAC Coordinator shall design the guidelines for bringing improvement in the academic and administrative section of the institute. Such guidelines shall be prepared in consultation with the director.
• All teaching and non-teaching staff of the institute shall follow the guidelines issued by IQAC Coordinator for performance enhancement of overall institute.
• To organize National Conferences/Seminars and workshops for students.
• To organize Faculty Development Programs for teaching and non-teaching staff of the institute.
• To promote research culture among all teaching staff.
• To design a mechanism for documentation of programs and various activities leading to quality improvement.
• To sign MoUs with industry, institutes and NGOs for mutual beneficial interaction.
• To offer certifications and value added programs for students.