At the end of the MBA programme the learner will possess the
1. Generic and Domain Knowledge – Ability to articulate, illustrate, analyze, synthesize and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues
2. Problem Solving & Innovation – Ability to Identify, formulate, and provide innovative solution frameworks to real-world complex business and social problems by systematically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem-solving tools and techniques.
3. Critical Thinking – Ability to conduct an investigation of multidimensional business problems using research-based knowledge and research methods to arrive at data-driven decisions.
4. Effective Communication – Ability to effectively communicate in cross-cultural settings, in technology-mediated environments, especially in the business context and with society at large
5. Leadership and Team Work – Ability to collaborate in an organizational context and across organizational boundaries and lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
6. Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to approach any relevant business issues from a global perspective and exhibit an appreciation of Cross-Cultural aspects of business and management.
7. Entrepreneurship – Ability to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for founding, leading & managing startups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
8. Environment and Sustainability – Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development and assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic, and environmental aspects.
9. Social Responsiveness and Ethics – Ability to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinnings of managerial choices in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviors & act with integrity.
10. LifeLong Learning – Ability to operate independently in a new environment, acquire new knowledge and skills, and assimilate them into the internalized knowledge and skills.