Program Educational Objectives
1. Graduates of the MBA program will successfully integrate core, cross-functional and inter-disciplinary aspects of management theories, models, and frameworks with the real-world practices and the sector-specific nuances to provide solutions to real-world business, policy, and social issues in a dynamic and complex world.
2. Graduates of the MBA program will possess excellent communication skills, excel in cross-functional, multidisciplinary, multi-cultural teams, and have an appreciation for local, domestic and global contexts so as to manage continuity, change, risk, ambiguity, and complexity.
3. Graduates of the MBA program will be appreciative of the significance of Indian ethos and values in managerial decision making and exhibit value-centered leadership.
4. Graduates of the MBA program will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broad spectrum of areas in corporate, non-profit organizations, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures, and engage in lifelong learning.
5. Graduates of the MBA program will be recognized in their chosen fields for their managerial competence, creativity & innovation, integrity & sensitivity to local and global issues of social relevance and earn the trust & respect of others as inspiring, effective and ethical leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and change agents