Alumni Association & Participation
The Institute has an active Alumni Association. Every pass-out Student from Institute is eligible as a member of the Alumni Association. Students are voluntary became a member of association. Alumni have strong director bodies. The directors are elected by the members. The association is recently register under the society registration Act. The objective of Alumni association is to provide the training, motivation, placement assistance, financial support to the students and alumni. The association is also engage in institute infrastructure development and library resources updating activity.
Most of the Alumni members of the Association are working in different organization at a good position and contributing their best for the individual as well as organizational growth. Some of them started their own enterprises and become successful entrepreneur. Working members are share their views about current employability skills required to sustains an employee into corporate sector. to the students and Entrepreneur member conduct the Entrepreneurship development program to students.
The Alumni Association is significantly contributing for the development of the Institute in manifold ways.
1. Alumni Association Meetings: The Alumni Association meetings are organized every year. During these meetings, the Institute’s faculty members make the alumni aware about the activities and achievements of the Institute. The alumni share their experiences in the corporate world and provide valuable suggestions for improving quality of education.
2. Alumni Meet: The Institute along with Alumni Association members organizes ‘Alumni meet’ every year. Alumni Meet provides a classic opportunity for alumni to share their corporate experiences with present students and have refreshing interaction with friends and faculty members. Alumni become nostalgic, revisit the golden memories of the all mamater, and enjoy the euphoria of the meet.
3. Participation of Alumni in Co-curricular, Extra-curricular and Extension Activities of the Institute: Alumni contribute in various activities of the Institute like – Experience sharing in Induction & Orientation Programs, Expert Sessions, Workshops, helping in organizing Industrial Visits, Entrepreneurship Development, Judges for various cultural and sports activities, supporting extension activities. All these activities lead to development of holistic personality and enhancing employability and entrepreneurial abilities of the students.
4. Support in Placement Activities: Alumni contribute significantly in supporting placement for activities. The strong and wide network of alumni support in the form of offering Internships & Final Placements. Alumni provide their own reference and information about job openings to enable students to get their dream job. The contribution of alumni in career development of the students is Valuable.
5. Feedback from Alumni and Employers: The Institute collects feedback from alumni and employers. The suggestions given by alumni and employers help in improving quality of education.
Overall, the contribution of Alumni Association in development of the Institute is commendable.
Board of Directors of Alumni Association