All students, teaching and non teaching staff are hereby informed to follow Green Policy mentioned below.
1. Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the room.
2. Students should use bicycle or share the vehicles while coming to the institute.
3. Use reusable water bottles and coffee mugs.
4. Use of mobile phones in the classrooms, library, computer labs, etc. is strictly prohibited.
5. Students must park their vehicles only in the parking area. They should not bring four-wheelers to the campus as they arrive for classes.
6. Reduce the use of water. All students and staff members are advised to turn off the water tap before leaving washroom Unplug the charger or electronic devices when not in use.
7. Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, and furniture is strictly prohibited.
8. Use stairs whenever possible.
9. Be a smart shopper by purchasing eco-friendly and green products.
10. Walking is good exercise. Walk can help cut down on emissions while also providing a free and easy way of getting exercise.
11. Being an eco–friendly campus, plastic or other trash should be thrown in dustbin located in the institute or in the premises.
12. Make use of eco-friendly dustbin bags.
13. Do not use product made from plastic material. (Plastic bag, plastic cup etc.)
14. Use LED lights
15. Students can purchase many household and every day and living goods secondhand to cut down a use of new resources and to reduce waste.