Skip to content
- Graduates of the MBA program will successfully integrate core, cross-functional and inter-disciplinary aspects of management theories, models, and frameworks with the real-world practices and the sector-specific nuances to provide solutions to real-world business, policy, and social issues in a dynamic and complex world.
- Graduates of the MBA program will possess excellent communication skills, excel in cross-functional, multidisciplinary, multi-cultural teams, and have an appreciation for local, domestic and global contexts so as to manage continuity, change, risk, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be appreciative of the significance of Indian ethos and values in managerial decision making and exhibit value-centered leadership.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broad spectrum of areas in corporate, non-profit organizations, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures, and engage in lifelong learning.
- Graduates of the MBA program will be recognized in their chosen fields for their managerial competence, creativity & innovation, integrity & sensitivity to local and global issues of social relevance and earn the trust & respect of others as inspiring, effective and ethical leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and change agents